Saturday, June 25, 2011

Children...

"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today."  ~Stacia Tauscher

"You can learn many things from children.  How much patience you have, for instance."  ~Franklin P. Jones

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
~Angela Schwindt

"Your children need your presence more than your presents."  ~Jesse Jackson

"Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you."  ~Robert Fulghum

"Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them." ~Lady Bird Johnson, former U.S. first lady


These past weeks have been great!! I have learned lots from the readings, my colleagues, & my professor. Thank you all for your words of encouragment & guidance during this course. I wish you all much success in your future courses. Be Blessed!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your quotes. I really appreciated learning with you and I will continue to follow you on your blog. So don't be to surprised if you see comments even though I am not in your class. Best wishes in your upcoming classes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I have enjoyed dialogue and discussions with you on our journey together. I really enjoyed your blog over all and the quotes that you have chosen. Good Luck and I hope we will get to share in our journey together again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan I really enjoyed the quote you posted by Jesse Jackson. I think it is more important for a parent to be there for their child as opposed to showing their affection through materialistic objects. I have enjoyed your feedback and discussions each week. I wish you the best as you continue on this journey.

    ReplyDelete