Sunday, March 6, 2011

My first blog...yay!!

So this is my first blog. I never thought of myself as the "blogger type" but everything happens for a reason. So here I am. This blog was created as a requirement for my grad class. So there will be posts related to that as well as growth over all. I believe we are growing all day, every day. Whether it is physical, mental, or spirtual, we are growing. Growth, just like progress, should be celebrated no matter how small. A victory is a victory. I will try to blog at least once a week on my growth. Until then, be Blessed & continue to be a Blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Ryan, I feel ya! I was in the same situation with my babysitter and didn't know if I should tell the things that were going at the time or not. I also chose not to tell and from that day forward I have never mentioned anything. Now that we know better, we can teach our children the right and proper thing to do in situations such as ours.

    ReplyDelete