Friday, April 15, 2011

Thoughts...

So, this class is winding down. We have one more week left. I have been thinking about what I am going to do with this blog. I know I stated in the beginning that I would post things that have been going on in my life that show my growth, but clearly, that hasn't been happening. Honestly, it just seems like I have so much going on when technically I don't. But with the school year winding down as well, I am going to do better with this blogging thing. I am honestly learning and growing daily. It is a wonderful thing. God has been truly GOOD to me (when I don't even deserve it), and I just have to share all the things He is doing and has done in my life. I am forever grateful and can't thank Him enough. Things aren't always sweet and easy but I know that everything happens for a reason. I believe that everything will work out for the good.

To end my rambling, I just want to share that I have completed a step towards my enrichment center. I have officially set up an LLC. Nurturing Enrichment Services, LLC is currently offering tutoring and mentoring services. I was so excited when all of the paperwork was filed and approved. It was a great, yet slightly overwhelming experience. I actually realized that becoming official was the easy part! The real challenge lies ahead but I'm ready. Wish me luck!

Be Blessed & Continue Being a Blessing...Peace

7 comments:

  1. Ryan, I cannot wish you luck but I can ask for God's blessing on you and your work. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to keep up with how your Enrichment Center is going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan, I have appreciated your comments on the discussion and on the blog. I appreciate all the encouragement you sent my was when I was having a really bad week. I appreciate how you have related to the others in the class. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan- Thank you for all of your posts and comments these past eight weeks. Just remember, blogging about life sometimes takes a backseat to life itself (and that's okay). Please keep updating us all on your enrichment center. I hope that it becomes all you have envisioned and more. May God continue to bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan,

    Reading not only this post, but many of your others has encouraged me on a spiritual level. I do believe that God will may a way for all that we desire and he will not put more on us that we can bare. I want to thank you for being so open and honest through the weeks of this course in your blog. I wish you nothing but the best of luck and will continue to pray for your continued success! I hope that you will continue to blog and keep us updated on your Enrichment Center! (Congrats by the way)

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryan, I am proud of you. May God continue to bless your life and give you the desires of your heart.

    Thank you for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryan, I always look forward reading your weekly post, looking for your good thoughts. If I don't see you again through this masters program, I wish that you may have the best in life and in your professional career. God Bless

    ReplyDelete